Property Management - Services
- Answering phone calls and email enquiries from landlords and tenants Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- Providing an out-of-office hours emergency service for tenants to call 7 days a week - Tel; 01920 481111, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of outgoings on demand, subject to availability of funds
- Arranging gas safety certificates, portable appliance tests and periodic inspections
- Assuring all gas safety certificates and EPC's are in place
- Ensuring the is compliant with safety regulations
- Arranging property inventory check in/ check out
- Informing utility companies of tenancy changes
- Arranging quotations for works
- Organising suitable and competent contractors to quote and undertake work
- Liaising with surveyors & other professional advisors
- Arranging routine repairs & maintenance
- Keeping all parties up-to-date with ever changing legislative information
- Registering and reconciliation of deposits
- Handling insurance claims on behalf of landlords, where insurers allow
- Biannual periodic reports highlighting areas for improvement
- Serving legal notices when necessary
Why use Olivers Town Property Management Services
Do you live overseas, outside of London or simply don't have the time to respond to tenants’ requests, monitor their activities, collect rent and continually make sure your tenants' have peace of mind?
Do you neither have the time or inclination to deal with caring for the exterior and garden, electrical, & plumbing repairs, roofing issues, appliance repairs/replacement or maintaining relationships with contractors and associated companies? Are you short of time to budget for capital expenditures, and monitor the quality of all repairs and maintenance? Are you behind the continually changing legislation and landlord's responsibilities?
If you answer is Yes to just one of the above questions, then you may want to consider using a professional property manager.
The stability of your investment could depend on hiring a professional property manager who will act in your best interests at all times; who will maintain your property and ensure it is continually tenanted. A property manager who will ensure the rent is paid; who will budget for improvements and document all financial and property related matters for you. You simply have to give your property investment the attention it needs.
Contact Oliver’s Property management team today about services we offer!
+44(0) 207 284 1222
Alternatively email Oliver's Management Here.
Property Management Online Registration
Alternatively, please call 020 7284 9993
Contact Olivers Town Property Management Team today about services we offer!
Tel: 020 7284 1222
Visit: Olivers Town Kentish Town Office, Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm and speak to our management team
For any urgent management matters out of office hours please call;
Tel: 01920 481111, Email: email@example.com