Countess Road, Kentish Town, NW5
A well-proportioned (circa 680 square feet) architecturally designed apartment arranged over the upper two floors (the second floor being into the eaves) of a mid-terraced period property in this sought after locale. Accommodation in brief comprises open plan reception/kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. A beautifully presented property with ample storage throughout, a mass of light and the perfect meld of period charm and modern practicality. Located on this popular and centrally placed road, just off Kentish Town Road, moments from Kentish Town's Northern Line underground and Kentish Town West overground stations and local shops on the High Street.
- Well-proportioned two bedroom apartment
- Open plan reception/kitchen with dining area
- Modern family bathroom
- Architecturally designed apartment arranged over the upper two floors
- Mid-terraced period property in this sought after locale
- Moments from Kentish Town underground and overground stations