Alma Street, Kentish Town, NW5
Set within this picturesque row of charming Victorian houses, and one of Kentish Town's most desirable road, is this bespoke property has been expertly refurbished to offer a fantastic family abode. Arranged over three floors, this property comprises a stunning double length reception room, three bedrooms (en-suite to master), two bathrooms, open plan kitchen with a dining room /conservatory leading to a circa 30 ft. well-maintained garden with a south westerly aspect. This dwelling extends to circa 1233 sq ft. This much sought-after road is perfectly positioned for Kentish Town's wide selection of excellent transport links, with both Overground & Underground stations providing access to locations throughout the City, West End and to St. Pancras International. The College Francais Bilingue de Londres is very close by, whilst open spaces of Hampstead Heath and Regent's Park are within easy walking distance.
- Freehold Family House
- Bespoke Victorian Property
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- A Stunning Dual Aspect Double Reception Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Leading on to Dining Room Conservatory
- Family Bathroom And En-Suite to Master
- South West Facing Sunny Garden Circa 30ft.
- Moments Away From The Collège Français Bilingue de Londres
- Fantastic Transport Links (15 mins to Oxford Circus, 8 mins to Kings Cross St Pancras)