Annroy Building, Kentish Town NW5
A fabulous two bedroom apartment set on the third floor of the Annroy Building, developed by the renowned photographer Rankin whose gallery is located on the ground floor. With its facade cleverly resembling a roll of film, along with many environmental features, the Annroy is an exceptional building having been designed in partnership with award winning architects Trevor Horne. The apartment is in excellent condition with solid oak flooring throughout (except the tiled bathroom) with further accommodation (circa 546 square feet) comprises bathroom and a bright open plan kitchen-reception facing to the front with floor to ceiling windows, a full length terrace across the entire apartment and lift. Ideally placed for access to local shops on Queen's Crescent twice weekly market along with excellent shopping and transport links at Kentish Town, Belsize Park and Chalk Farm. A very centrally placed home which is also within reach of the greenery for both Parliament Hill Fields and Hampstead Heath.
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment
- Bright open plan kitchen-reception facing to the front
- A full length balcony across the entire apartment and lift
- Developed by the renowned photographer Rankin
- Ideally placed for access to local shops on Queen's Crescent
- Great transport links at Kentish Town, Belsize Park and Chalk Farm