Forge Place, Chalk Farm NW1
A beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor garden apartment, which has been extensively refurbished by the current owners. This fine property is set within a small purpose built block surrounded by well-tended shared greenery and offers a contemporary living space, with principal rooms to include: a reception leading to a secluded private garden, bedroom to the rear of the building again giving access to the garden with ample wardrobe space, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, generous storage and a caretaker on site. A superbly bright apartment very centrally located, but quietly placed for access to all the varied and mixed amenities of Chalk Farm including: Northern Line underground and Kentish Town West's Overground stations. An enchanting and vibrant mix of independent shops, fashion boutiques, pubs, cafés, restaurants of Kentish Town and Camden and is also only a short stroll to the green open spaces of Primrose Hill and its village lifestyle. An ideal buy for both first time buyers or a rental investment alike.
- One bedroom ground floor garden apartment.
- Spacious reception leading to a secluded private garden
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Generous storage and a caretaker on site
- A superbly bright apartment very centrally located
- Short stroll to the green open spaces of Primrose Hill
- An ideal buy for both first time buyers or a rental investment alike