Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill NW1
This stunning apartment is a smooth and agreeable blend of period features and contemporary convenience, beautifully appointed,tastefully decorated, located in the very heart of Primrose Hill village and moments from Primrose Hill Park itself. Arranged over the ground and lower ground floors the generously proportioned accommodation (circa 1000 square feet) briefly comprises a superb reception with integral kitchen area opening to a patio garden, two bedrooms and a further third bedroom/office, bathroom, shower room and a utility area. Ideally positioned for village life on Regent's Park Road including the cafes, restaurants, pubs, shops, the library, post office and the local community centre. A brief stroll takes you to Chalk Farm Underground for the Northern Line and provides direct access to London St Pancras Kings Cross, West End, City and Waterloo.
- Three Bedroom Maisonette in Primrose Hill
- Comprises a Superb Reception Room
- Integral Kitchen Area Opening to a Patio Garden
- Modern Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Arranged Over the Ground and Lower Ground Floors
- Located in the Heart of Primrose Hill Village