Grafton Road, Kentish Town, NW5
A delightful, two double bedroom apartment set within this impressive late 1990s brick-built development, offering a large east-facing balcony and a west-facing terrace. The property occupies the top floor of this four-storey building, giving it an abundance of natural light and wonderful roof top views overlooking the west of Kentish Town towards Primrose Hill & Hampstead. The generously proportioned accommodation includes a spacious 17 Ft. reception with adjacent kitchen to one side and giving access to the balcony. The principal bedroom accommodates built-in wardrobes and access to the west-facing terrace, with a further double bedroom and bathroom. Grafton Road is located at the heart of Kentish Town and its northern end gives access to Hampstead Heath, nearby Kentish Town & Chalk Farm Underground Stations offer Northern Line access to the City, the West End and naturally King’s Cross St. Pancras, while Kentish Town West and Gospel Oak are served by the London Overground.There are a host of independent shops and restaurants at Kentish Town Road and Fortess Road together with Primrose Hill & Belsize Park just a short walk away. EPC: C. Sole Agents.
- Leasehold (105 Years Remaining)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Internal Accommodation of 752 Sq. Ft. / 69.85 Sq. M.
- West-Facing Roof Terrace
- Top Floor of a 1990s Brick-Built Development
- East-Facing Balcony
- Abundance of Natural Light
- Located in the Heart of Kentish Town
- Northern Line Accessed via Kentish Town & Chalk Farm Tube
- Great Views Overlooking Kentish Town Towards Hampstead Heath & Primrose Hill