Leighton Grove, Kentish Town NW5
A stylish, light-filled one bedroom period conversion arranged over the first floor of a handsome mid-terraced Victorian property, quietly situated just off of one of Kentish Town's popular garden squares. The architect-designed accommodation comprises a semi open-plan kitchen/reception room, double bedroom, modern bathroom with ample storage space throughout. This well insulated and quiet property benefits from open views and direct sunlight through large floor-to-ceiling sash windows.Leighton Grove is a classical Kentish Town street ideally placed for access to the transport facilities at Kentish Town (mainline as well as underground stations) and the eclectic mix of bookshops, cafes, supermarkets, health food, yoga studios and many other independent shops on the ever bustling High Street. The open spaces of Parliament Hill Fields and Kings Cross Eurostar/St Martins and Granary Square canal amenities are also close to hand.
- A Lovely One Bedroom Period Conversion.
- Handsome Mid-Terraced Victorian Property.
- Semi Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room.
- Modern Bathroom
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Well Located For Local Amenities & Transport Links.
- 5 Minute Walk to Kentish Town Underground Station.