Prowse Place, NW1
A charming and refined two bedroom semi-detached Victorian house, quietly tucked away on this tranquil setting approached from a lovely and attractive cobbled Street. This delightful home is arranged over two floors; featuring on the ground floor a spacious double reception room leading directly to a tiled and sheltered court yard garden, kitchen and utility room.The First floor is accessed by a beautiful wrought iron spiral staircase, with master bedroom featuring integrated wardrobes, second bedroom, bathroom and private south facing roof terrace. The property offers the idea blend of period charm with French patio doors, wooden floor throughout, high ceilings and fireplace. Prowse Place is ideally situated for the many local amenities of both Kentish Town and Camden including underground and over-ground stations, local independent shops on both High Streets and the Collège Français Bilingue de Londres on Holmes Road. The more relaxed charms and unrivalled green spaces of Primrose Hill and Hampstead are also close to hand.
- Charming and refined two bedroom semi-detached Victorian house
- Spacious double reception room leading to fitted kitchen
- Sheltered court yard garden & south facing roof terrace
- First floor is accessed by a beautiful wrought iron spiral staircase
- Wooden floor throughout, high ceilings and fireplace
- Ideally situated for the many local amenities