Queens Crescent, Kentish Town NW5
A fantastic opportunity to acquire mixed- use Victorian building rich in history. The property offers usage of a shop on the ground floor, two apartments with two bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors. The two apartments are currently achieving a combined rental income of £3300 per calendar month. Ideally placed for access to Belsize Park, Chalk Farm and Kentish Town all of which have busy shopping and business areas. The close proximity to Camden Town is ideal for further entertainment and a wider range of shops with the nearest underground stations being either Chalk Farm or Belsize Park.
- Mixed-Use Victorian Property
- Commercial Premises on the Ground Floor
- Two Spacious Two Bedroom Flats Above
- Close to Belsize Park, Chalk Farm & Kentish Town
- Well located for local amenities & transport links