Weedington Road, Kentish Town NW5
Set on the second floor of a renowned handsome private residential development by Pocket Living; is this contemporary one bedroom apartment designed by award winning architects, Burrell Foley Fischer and is located at the heart of West Kentish Town.The property comprises; an open plan reception room with a fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom, both featuring attractive floor to ceiling windows forwarding an abundance of natural light, shower room and ample storage. In addition to its location the development offers affordable, quality built and superbly insulated accommodation.Residents of Geoff Marsh Court are provided with large and secure bike storage, and outside courtyard-style communal areas. Weedington Road is superbly located moments from Gospel Oak Overground and within walking distance to Chalk Farm and Kentish Town Underground stations. Camden Lock, Primrose Hill and Parliament Hill Fields are all close by.
- Contemporary one bedroom apartment designed by award winning architects
- Open plan reception room with a fully fitted kitchen
- Large and secure bike storage
- Outside courtyard-style communal areas
- Located moments from Gospel Oak Overground
- Camden Lock, Primrose Hill and Parliament Hill Fields are all close by